¿Ya estaba puesto?
Note: This video was made with game version 1.02. The forthcoming Performance video will be based on the later patched version (current game version is 1.04).
la versión 1.03 y 1.04 mejora el rendimiento sin llegar a ser perfecto.
- Unreal Engine 4
- Pro: Checker boarded 3840x2160p (no signs of dynamic)
- In some areas the CB can break and give impression of 1980x2160p, but otherwise in most areas it works well.
- OG PS4: Native 1080p (no signs of dynamic)
- Pro has further refined shadow details.
- "Impressive terrain and terrain detail"
- The world feels once lived in. The environment and world tell a story of itself.
- Days Gone uses Screen Space shadows to allow finely traced shadow coverage from foliage and stones.
- Dynamic lights display shadow using screen space information too, which can have some side effects of shadows disappearing on sides.
- You can see cloud shadows on surfaces/gasses as well.
- AO is well implemented.
- The depth in the world is quite impressive to behold.
- Weather system is fantastic and rain particles are lit by dynamic lights.
- SSR is praised but water does not react naturally when wading through it.
- Real time time of day change supported in the game. Volumetric fog present and praised.
- John not sure about lighting method, maybe mix of real time and baked lighting.
- Procedural sky system present and designed to match weather system.
- Overall lighting not as robust as the best we've seen, but looks fantastic.
- Most of the world is static (cannot shoot tree branches, fire doesn't spread like Far Cry etc).
- Great cinematic animation throughout the game. Impressive attention to detail in animations.
- Days Gone doesn't break any new ground but what's available is impressive.
- Motion blur is present but shutter speed is pretty low.
- Both run well but Pro is superior in terms of consistency.
- Horde of zombies doesn't cause any performance dips.
- DF encountered one glitch of audio completely dropping off and game muting until they restarted the game.
- One case of cut-scene causing dialogue and animation to go out of sync.
- On occasion when entering certain areas, encountered massive hitches in some instances (20 FPS)
- Texture streaming reported on base PS4.
- PS4 Pro version is quite solid but work needs to be done on base PS4.