Cosmic Star Heroine (J-RPG con combates por turnos) llegará a la eShop en Agosto: mensaje #1
Escrito 19 junio 2018 - 03:29
Cosmic Star Heroine announced for Switch
Cosmic Star Heroine is coming to Switch, thanks to Limited Run Games. The company is teaming up with Zeboyd Games on the title.
We’ll be seeing Cosmic Star Heroine on Switch this August on the eShop, with a physical version to follow. Find more details and a trailer below.
Alyssa L’Salle was one of the top secret agents at the Agency of Peace & Intelligence on the Planet Araenu. But when she uncovers a horrible conspiracy, she has to go rogue in order to save the day! Can Alyssa save the galaxy when everyone (and everything) is out to stop her!
– The best of classic and modern RPGs!
– Brisk pacing that respects your time! Save anywhere!
– No separate battle screen! Battles take place directly in the areas that you explore!
– 2D visual style straight from the height of gaming’s 16-bit era!
– Animated cutscenes reminiscent of the Sega CD & Turbo Duo era!
– Soundtrack by HyperDuck SoundWorks (Dust: An Elysian Tail, Precipice of Darkness 4)!
– Over 100 minutes of music!
– Multi-character combo techniques!
– Innovative turn-based combat system that focuses on flow & strategy!
– Your own spaceship! Recruit new agents to help your home base grow!