Ir al contenido

publicidad

Foto

Y si hicieran un Fire Emblem de ambientación Grecia Mitológica?

Fire Emblem Grecia Mitológica S-RPG Nintendo Switch

Este tema ha sido archivado. Esto significa que no puedes responder en este tema.
25 respuestas en este tema

• SoloWolf12

• Héroe del Tiempo

• vida restante: 100%

Escrito 06 febrero 2018 - 15:29

Al leer el titulo del hilo me he acordado de "Hellenica", que es mas o menos lo que pides, lleva un año en mi lista de deseados de Steam, pero no parece que sea muy buen juego.

Y que hagan un Fire Emblem de lo que quieran, como si es de cabras contra ornitorrincos, es la excusa que espero para pillar una Switch.

Pues tiene una pinta tremenda

En memoria de 

Triumphant

Al final, todos somos hermanos..

Spoiler

• Sir_Dekar

• Caballero Esclavo Gael

Escrito 07 febrero 2018 - 18:58

Sala Cytube para Direct 13 Febrero 2019:

https://cytu.be/r/Direct_2019

Fire Emblem Three Houses POST OFICIAL

http://meristation.a.../topic/2940795/

Spoiler

2vlmqma.jpg

bonferrero

• EXPULSADO
  • vida restante: 0%

Escrito 07 febrero 2018 - 20:14

¿Y si hicieran un Fire Emblem con graficos del siglo XXI ?

Ah espera, que es de Nintendo....

Fallo mio....

• ASTRIA

• TERRESTRIS VERITAS

Escrito 07 febrero 2018 - 20:23

Fallo mio....

Los de gc tienen gráficos del siglo xxi y todos los salidos despues  igual e , puestos a soltar gilipolleces ....

Sobre el hilo como ya han expuesto la saga hace mucho uso de distintas mitologías creo que encasillarse solo en una le haría mas mal que bien, personalmente me gustaria que volvieran a salir los laguz pero a saber.

• Sir_Dekar

• Caballero Esclavo Gael

Escrito 07 febrero 2018 - 20:35

Fallo mio....

giphy.gif

Spoiler

2vlmqma.jpg

• Canaryxboxer

• Portavoz de los muertos

Escrito 08 febrero 2018 - 00:59

Del rumor de la ambientación de "terror" ¿Se ha vuelto a saber algo?

Uno de los pocos y verdaderos jugadores multiplataforma de Meristation.

Usuario de Xbox One X, Nintendo Switch y PS4 (además de PC).

04ms1Pz.png

Escrito 08 febrero 2018 - 01:04

El propio Fire Emblem Fates ya tiene a dos países enfrentados, uno con estética de Japón Feudal y el otro como un amalgrama de civilizaciones occidentales del medievo o incluso épocas anteriores.

Incluso los Golems que usa el ejercito de Nohr tiene la cabeza idéntica a la estatua de La Boca De La Verdad, que es una escultura de la época del Imperio Romano.

Hombre alguna licencia si se han podido dar con la estetica pero hasta donde se la saga es totalmente japon feudal no?

Pd:corrijo,medieval estilo anime,no japon feudal.

Editado por jotsemetroid, 08 febrero 2018 - 01:07 .

Escrito 08 febrero 2018 - 01:06

Pero si los Fire Emblem son estilo "Europeo medieval fantástico al estilo japonés". ^^U

Si ahora que lo dices recapacito porque es asi,es un rollo mas medieval pero con el toque anime caracteristico.

• Sir_Dekar

• Caballero Esclavo Gael

Escrito 08 febrero 2018 - 04:37

Posteado el 24 de Enero en Resetera:

ChromMember
I've been meaning to get back to this topic to try and help sort out what we can look forward to. Please bear with me.

Just to say again, yeah, I'm not anyone within the industry, just a regular guy with great connections with others in a position to learn about things early. For those still unsure of my authenticity, I haven't followed the discussions closely enough to see if anyone's personally vouched for me, but the least I can say is that I did have a chat with the staff some time ago about this, and I believe it was a pleasant discussion for both parties.

Regarding the rumored Nintendo Direct in February:

I have to come clean about something that's been bothering me for a time. I did clearly say with full confidence on here that there would be a larger Nintendo Direct sometime in February, but the truth of the matter is that I can no longer say this with utmost certainty as I used to. This is because upon further review of my findings a short while ago, I realize this isn't anything I've been directly told, but rather a conclusion I assumed based on other information I've collected. No one's actually told me of a Direct in February, this idea mainly stems from the detail I've heard that Nintendo is allegedly going to provide a more detailed showing of what they were to announce on the 18th (Nintendo Labo) next month, and other small murmurings I've heard which contribute to its existence.

Despite this, I do still believe a Nintendo Direct of some kind should be anticipated in the near future anyway, if only because the most definitive hint isthis official Nintendo pagewith the blank Direct slot, which, if I'm not mistaken, has historically always noted that another would be coming relatively soon. And for the record, I did speak of this Direct before the empty slot was reported, so I didn't get the idea from there.

About some other things I've posted on Twitter, I want to clarify that most of those tweets are largely meant to be posed as educated guesses rather than things I've heard. Specifically, I think whatever Nintendo's expected to be broadcasting within the next few weeks would realistically make a lot more sense to include Fire Emblem than the Mini we just had. I also referenced Yoshi and Dragon Quest XI because a) I was specifically told before the Mini aired that Yoshi news would be coming later, and b) Dragon Quest XI was allegedly in the Mini, but did not remain in the final broadcast, which has me thinking its segment may have been moved to another broadcast happening sometime later. Finally, I'm of the mind that Nintendo probably wouldn't release Bayonetta 1 + 2 without showing it in a Direct first, which is why I simply said I agree with the idea that a Direct would likely happen before its February 16 release, but to be clear I honestly do not know when exactly it would happen.

This is pretty much the extent of what I can really say about this rumored Direct. I hope this information can come handy. I just want to provide the best insight I can about all this.

Editado por Sir_Dekar, 08 febrero 2018 - 04:38 .

Spoiler

2vlmqma.jpg

• DarkJM

• Anima

Escrito 08 febrero 2018 - 08:57

Me llama más la atención la ambientación de horror esa que decían los rumores. Nintendo ya tiene una saga con ambientación griega, Kid Icarus.

• Sir_Dekar

• Caballero Esclavo Gael

Escrito 12 febrero 2018 - 07:56

Del rumor de la ambientación de "terror" ¿Se ha vuelto a saber algo?

No mucho. Pero se especula que su primer trailer podría ser mostrado el 22 de febrero y hay rumores de direct en esa fecha:

"Do you think this cooldown on FEH could be related to FE 16?

The video was released on Nov. 14, 2017, so after 100 days, Feb. 22, 2018."

EavesdroppingOwl-300x152.png

Within the context of the video, Feh presents Eavesdropping Owl as a special skill she has, one for gathering information. If you see it that way, then its effect suggests she'll provide more information about FE Heroes through another Feh Channel when the cooldown drops from 100 to 0. If we assume it's going down by 1 per day starting from the date of the latest Feh Channel, then it would indeed land on February 22.

However, there appears to be some mixed interpretation as to what Feh meant when she literally said she'd work hard on reducing the countdown. Some people choose to believe Feh meant her Eavesdropping Owl cooldown would get reduced just as the other special skills were (meaning Eavesdropping Owl could trigger sooner than 100 days), but it's also possible she is simply referring to her daily efforts to reduce the countdown number starting from 100.

Personally, I think it's probably a significant fact that Feh specifically said she'd reduce the countdown as opposed to the cooldown, and the next Feh Channel will likely air on the 22nd. Either way, there likely will be some big news for FE Heroes next month, given that's the first year anniversary.

As for the relationship between this and FE Switch, it's hard to say they could be in any way related, but at this point I don't think it's impossible either. There's always a chance FE Heroes could have some sort of tie-in with FE Switch long before release. I really don't believe they would actually reveal FE Switch in a Feh Channel though. It just doesn't seem appropriate to me.

Editado por Sir_Dekar, 12 febrero 2018 - 07:58 .

Spoiler

2vlmqma.jpg

Este tema ha sido archivado. Esto significa que no puedes responder en este tema.
publicidad