Encontrar resultados que contengan...
    Encontrar resultados en...
danidonkey

Darksiders III anunciado PS4/PC/ONE 2018

Publicaciones recomendadas

jai007bellik IGNIS EXCUBITOR

Publicado
vida restante: 100%

El diseño es bueno y me llama la atención, más allá de algunas animaciones mal hechas y algún que otro defectillo luce bastante bien, aun tienen mucho tiempo para pulirlo estando en una fase tan temprana de desarrollo.

El problema lo veo en el combate, eso sí que se me ha hecho algo aburrido, parece un "machaca el cuadrado y listo" de manual, además que el látigo me parece aburridísimo como arma. Esperemos que metan un combate profundo y con varias armas por que eso sí que no me ha gustado, el combate contra el bicho gordaco se me ha hecho bastante soso. 

jail007bellik2.gif

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje
Compartir en otros sitios web

Su Majestadd Corneria

Publicado
vida restante: 0%

Se ve interesante el juego. Lo mas llamativo a mi parecer es ver como a influenciado Dark Souls en el gameplay de esta saga, de hecho el combate contra Pereza me recordo mucho al combate contra Jabba de DSII.

SUMAJ.2.gif

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

guerrero_legendario TERRESTRIS VERITAS

Publicado

DARKSIDERS 3: EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT FURY IGN FIRST

Share.

The third horseman in this unique apocalypse.

BY ALANAH PEARCE With a new Darksiders game comes a new protagonist, and this time around, its the whip-wielding mage, Fury. She was introduced in the original Darksiders as one of the franchises four horsemen - the anti-heroes of the apocalypse - with a unique spin on that apocalyptic lore. I dont know what a horseman named Famine (as in the actual bible) would be like, but Fury and her remaining brother Strife sound a little more fun.

fury1-720x582.jpg

Aside from her name and very distinct, billowy red hair, the only other thing weve known about Fury for a while is that she wields a whip, and it seems like its as much a part of her identity as Wars sword, Chaoseater, was to War. Theres mystery surrounding it, though - the whip largely sits at Furys side as just a handle, and it seems as though the actual weapon is summoned as some kind of magical ability. Fury controls the strike rate and the length, but the developers at Gunfire Games didnt want to tread into spoiler territory by telling me exactly how. Darksiders 3 definitely will have RPG elements like upgrades, though, and Im willing to bet some of those apply to new movesets with the whip, and maybe some secondary weapons, too.

She feels a little like Catwoman in the Batman: Arkham games.

In combat, Fury is significantly faster than War, but slower than Death. The core moveset has her feeling a little like Catwoman in the Batman: Arkham games, with her dodge abilities looking more like graceful cartwheels than aggressive strafes, and theres a lot of flippy verticality involved in her attacks. It was easy for me to pick up Furys combos and the whip itself does feel like it has a sharp impact - its not overly floaty, and despite being fast, I still felt like I had to be cautious and particular when faced with multiple enemies.

Darksiders 3 Gameplay Reveal - IGN First

12:18

There actually are less enemies on screen than there were in Darksiders 2, since Fury cant take on as many as Death could at once, and, being a World-of-Warcraft-inspired mage, she is a little squishy. Gunfire Games told me that Darksiders 3 is set to be harder than the previous games in individual combat instances, though not necessarily harder overall. Plenty of aspects of Fury, and the horsemen who came before her, were inspired by MMOs, but this one specifically has combat animations inspired by the Dark Souls series.

She wants the Horsemen to be well-respected, and renowned

Personality-wise, Fury is confident, driven, and loyal. Shes sent to Earth to track down the studio's take on the Seven Deadly Sins - a menacing bunch of bosses that originally took all four horsemen to take down, before they managed to break free. With Death dealing with the events of Darksiders 2 and War chained up, Fury has to take down all seven of them completely on her own, and she seems eager for the challenge, with one of her driving traits being that she wants the horsemen to be well-respected, and renowned. Unlike War, Fury is fully loyal to the Charred Council - the entity who maintain balance and order in the Darksiders universe. In that, its hard to picture her getting along with War and Death successfully enough to accomplish the things that they have (and those two wont be in Darksiders 3, so we cant see them interact, unfortunately), so I'm interested to see how her personality ends up fitting in.

fury2-720x482.jpg

One thing I do know, and find oddly interesting, is that Furys hair almost acts as a character itself. When shes idle it naturally flares up around her face, but that intensifies in combat, like a dog with its hackles up. Supposedly - though I didnt get to see it in action - it changes even more as you unlock her magic abilities, with her hair turning into flames if you use a fire-based magic ability, and so on. It was one of the hardest things for the team to figure out, since it has to be programmed oth to respond to physics (like trailing above her if she falls) and to reflect her personality. Long hair in videogames is incredibly hard to get right as it is, and Furys is on a whole other level.

Darksiders 3 Official Reveal Trailer - IGN First

01:53

Its also just a cool extension of Furys original concept designs, drawn by Joe Mad Madureira, who also actually personally re-designed Fury for Darksiders 3. He further developed the original designs and helped the team map out her proportions, though he isnt working on the full game. Furys armor has a whole lot in common with Wars - they share some of the same skulls and designs, and as such, I think theyd look pretty fitting standing next to each other in a family photo, if that ever happens.

Overall, Im interested in Fury, but not entirely sold on her, and considering everything Ive seen of Darksiders 3 is still pre-alpha, I feel like thats a pretty safe place to be. Gunfire Games told IGN, we hope Fury inspires our fans and mentioned being excited by the idea of Fury cosplays emerging into the world, which Im pretty excited to see, too. Darksiders 3 is our IGN First this month, and if you haven't already seen it, check out our video about how on Earth Darksiders survived losing a studio, and a publisher. 

http://www.ign.com/a...86675f16f000032

Pfff no me esta dando muy buenas vibraciones el juego... esperemos que sea una falsa alarma

ILcIJEz.png
"Ellos ignoraron nuestras plegarias, ahora nosotros ignoramos su petición de misedicordia"

Mi Canal Twitch: vargontoc

Canal variado para ver un manco jugando

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Sarreth2 Ifrit

Publicado

No me van las chonis malotas

Reto 26 años 1 juego 2019 http://meristation.a...1#entry50298471

Reto 26 años 1 juego 2018 http://meristation.a...1#entry49176879

Reto 26 años 1 juego 2017 : http://zonaforo.meri...2#entry47172144

Como ignorar usuarios: http://meristation.a...topic/2394318/   

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Tunkag Smoker

Publicado

Editado por Tunkag

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Tunkag Smoker

Publicado

Editado por Tunkag

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Tunkag Smoker

Publicado

Editado por Tunkag

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

noble69 Fistro of the North Star

Publicado

Furia no es un jinete del Apocalipsis (que eso es lo de menos, lo importante es que el juego sea bueno) faltarian Peste y Hambre, con Peste yo creo que se podria hacer un buen juego, en plan que fuese un personaje ahi to enfermizo y virulento rollo los marines de Plaga de WarHammer, que atacase con habilidades de tipo infectar a los enemigos para poseyerlos sesualmente y que se diesen de ostias entre ellos o provocarle a uno un tumor que explota matando a los de alrededor y mierda asi, Hambre ya tiene mucho menos tiron xD

De todas formas Dar Sidars 2 que fue el que probe que lo dieron gratis con el plus me gusto mas bien poco asi que este juego no me hypea especialmente

The Separation of Church and Skate

spacer.pnggiphy.gifspacer.png

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Tinkly Krilin

Publicado

Furia no es un jinete del Apocalipsis (que eso es lo de menos, lo importante es que el juego sea bueno) faltarian Peste y Hambre, con Peste yo creo que se podria hacer un buen juego, en plan que fuese un personaje ahi to enfermizo y virulento rollo los marines de Plaga de WarHammer, que atacase con habilidades de tipo infectar a los enemigos para poseyerlos sesualmente y que se diesen de ostias entre ellos o provocarle a uno un tumor que explota matando a los de alrededor y mierda asi, Hambre ya tiene mucho menos tiron xD

De todas formas Dar Sidars 2 que fue el que probe que lo dieron gratis con el plus me gusto mas bien poco asi que este juego no me hypea especialmente

en el universo Darksiders los jinetes son guerra, muerte, furia y lucha el cual ya tiene un diseño y es este

di2XiXH.jpg

APXEC1r.pngEEuwf6y.jpg

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Thun Fay

Publicado

Qué ganitas, a mi me encantaron tanto Darksiders como Darksiders 2. 

Corsair Carbide 275R - MSI X470 Gaming Pro - Ryzen 7 2700X - Gigabyte RTX 2070 - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4 - Samsung 860 M.2 EVO 250GB - Toshiba P300 2TB -  Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB - EVGA GQ 650W Plus Gold Modular

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Tunkag Smoker

Publicado

Darksiders 3 fija su lanzamiento el 27 de noviembre

THQ Nordic anuncia ediciones especiales del juego para PC, PS4 y Xbox One.

darksiders_iii-4604010.jpg

¡Confirmado! Darksiders III se pondrá a la venta el próximo 27 de noviembre para PC, PS4 y Xbox One. Además de la versión estándar, THQ Nordic ha anunciado varias ediciones especiales disponibles en el lanzamiento del juego: Collector's Edition y Apocalypse Edition.

También se ha hablado acerca de los incentivos de reserva del juego. Si pides el juego de forma anticipada en una tienda local, conseguirás un DLC con una armadura exclusiva de Furia cuyo valor es meramente estético. En formato digital, tendrás la oportunidad de hacerte con una edición Deluxe que incluye el juego, la armadura y dos DLC programados para después del lanzamiento de Darksiders III.

Furia protagoniza la tercera entrega de Darksiders, en esta ocasión bajo la firma de Gunfire Games y THQ Nordic. Recuperará una de las sagas de acción y aventuras más queridas de los últimos tiempos. Puedes hacerte una idea de cómo es jugar a Darksiders III con un gameplay. Compartimos los detalles de las ediciones especiales más abajo.

Collector's Edition

• Caja especial

• Figura de Furia de 29cm
  • Caja metálica
  • Libro de arte
  • Banda sonora
  • Juego base de Darksiders III
  • DLC con la armadura de Furia

Apocalypse Edition

• Caja especial de 117cm

• Pergamino de tela de 77x100cm
  • Figuras de Furia (29cm), Vulgrim, Guerra y Muerte (25cm)
  • Medallón pesado de 5cm
  • Caja metálica
  • Libro de arte
  • Banda sonora
  • Juego base de Darksiders III
  • DLC con la armadura de Furia

Fuente: 3DJuegos

Editado por Tunkag

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

warm_place PRAESIDIUM VIGILO

Publicado
Miedo me da ver los precios de esas ediciones

Edito. 400 dolareh hulioooo Editado por warm_place

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Chidaruma Friede de la Llama Negra

Publicado

Se les va mucho la pinza.. con el juego me basta, si luego editan el artbook a parte y merece la pena me lo pillaré también. En principio cae de salida.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

• Explorando recientemente

No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.

• Crear nuevo...