Encontrar resultados que contengan...
    Encontrar resultados en...
danidonkey

Darksiders III anunciado PS4/PC/ONE 2018

Publicaciones recomendadas

guerrero_legendario TERRESTRIS VERITAS

Publicado
vida restante: 100%

A ver si pronto muestran un video-gameplay.  Esperemos que ese gordaco sea de los primero o el primero en caer a latigazos. Aunque me imagino que cuando se vaya acercando el E3 saldran cosillas.

ILcIJEz.png
"Ellos ignoraron nuestras plegarias, ahora nosotros ignoramos su petición de misedicordia"

Mi Canal Twitch: vargontoc

Canal variado para ver un manco jugando

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje
Compartir en otros sitios web

Chidaruma Friede de la Llama Negra

Publicado
Os gustaría que regresara el looteo del 2? Hay mucha gente que acabo hasta las pelotas pero a mi me gustaba bastante.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

El Centinela Gaben's Prophet

Publicado

Os gustaría que regresara el looteo del 2? Hay mucha gente que acabo hasta las pelotas pero a mi me gustaba bastante.

no por dios, a mi es de lo que menos me gustó del juego.

Like Like

PC: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5Ghz - MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8GB GDDR5 - MSI Z87-G45 Gaming - G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR3 2133 PC3-17000 8GB 2x4GB CL11

76561198024981381.png

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

danidonkey Rey de los Piratas

Publicado

ds3-1280-05-1493916902132.jpg

ds3-1280-04-1493916902131.jpg

ds3-1280-02-1493916902128.jpg

El juego usa Unreal Engine 4

Like Like

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

gothmog_es Michael de Santa

Publicado

Peste y Muerte son el mismo jinete. En la antigüedad la peste era sinónimo de muerte y el caballo de muerte se le describe de color pálido o enfermizo. La discusión viene por dos traducciones del mismo texto.

No sé cómo sería en el texto original (esto viene se la biblia, no?), pero así de memoria, recuerdo unas cuantas representaciones en las que los jinetes son Muerte, Guerra, Hambre y Peste, vamos que Peste no es Muerte.

Es más, Peste es una interpretación alternativa de Conquista.

Editado por gothmog_es

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

burthuron Leviathan

Publicado

Otro aqui enamorado del 1º, pero el 2º lo jugue en el remaster de PS4 con todos los DLC y ufff la verdad armado de paciencia pera pasado, la formula jugable del 2 no esta mal, pero sus escenarios/historia lo hace todo aburrido

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

guerrero_legendario TERRESTRIS VERITAS

Publicado

Primeras impresiones del juego por parte de IGN

Spoiler

Gunfire Games has a unique name for Darksiders 3 internally - a phrase I heard multiple times during my visit to Austin: Classy-Siders. The latest iteration of the franchise is undoubtedly an extension of those that came before it - our new protagonist, Fury, looks like shed fit perfectly in a family photo next to the original games hero, War, with a frantic assortment of aggressive looking skulls across her armor. Its still a post-apocalyptic, hacknslash, action-adventure, too, with a combat speed somewhere in between the first and second game, but theyve put a focus on trying to make things less game-y.

First things first, check out some brand new screenshots below:

IGN First Screens - Darksiders 3

11 IMAGES

View Slideshow

Every inch of the world should feel more contextualized.

Similar to the way Zelda expanded on its own core concepts in Breath of the Wild, if a puzzle exists in Darksiders 3, it should make sense in an environment rather than being a trap some unseen character inexplicably laid out for the player for no logical reason. Dont expect any gated combat, and enemies (some of which existed in previous games, some of which are brand new) should feel a lot more like they belong in the world natively, rather than just popping up inconveniently to fight you. Yes, therell still be collectibles creatively scattered throughout the world, but no out-of-place chests, and, ultimately, every inch of the world should feel more contextualized if all goes according to Gunfires plan.

Screen-Shot-2017-05-02-at-4.59.13-PM-720

That same ideology seems to echo throughout each level, in a world that is supposed to be fully connected and realized, without any hard loads. If you take an elevator down to a different environment, the one you came from really is the height of that elevator away from you. Its supposed to be a physically, logically connected open-world, and in part because of that, itll also have a whole lot of swiss cheese game design - basically, the idea that you should be able to see glimpses of environments youve already been to, or ones youve yet togo to as you traverse, like through the holes in swiss cheese. Based on the tiny chunk that I played, it made me want to explore everything so much more than I would have otherwise, because you can always see the next thing, just out of reach.

The whole game world almost acts as one giant dungeon.

Dungeons are supposed to be much more inter-connected, too, with the whole game world almost acting as one giant dungeon. It is still linear in terms of story progression, though less so in terms of the actual timeline. Darksiders 3 will take place around the same time as Darksiders 2, with Death very far away, War still locked up by the Charred Council, and Fury sent to Earth to take down the physical embodiment of the Seven Deadly Sins who broke out of their prisons during the apocalypse. We only saw one of the Seven, Sloth, who appeared as a giant, grotesque bug with a posse of smaller ones carrying him around on a chair, fitting with the sins inherent laziness.

Screen-Shot-2017-05-02-at-4.59.25-PM-720

Each of the environments is set to be shaped by each unique boss, too, like their own versions of terraforming. As I delved further into Sloths section of the map, things got murkier, and bugs started showing up more and more often. In that, each environment is intended to be reflective of the Sin that inhabits it, or the character that does. One particular area, called Haven, is entirely shaped by the gorgeous, enormous tree that sits perched and glowing in the middle. Its a relatively safe area, and the roots that tendril their way through the city slowly get thicker towards the center, which presents its own creative navigation tool.

Darksiders 3 is the first in the series to run on Unreal.

Its also just pretty overall, though it still maintains that unique, classic Darksiders art style, and with an immediately noticeable increase in verticality versus previous games. Darksiders 3 is the first in the series to run on Unreal rather than an internally built engine, and subtleties like water, lava and lighting particularly had noticeably improved. I didnt get to explore the world anywhere near as much as Id have liked, but did get to see what looked like a series of skyscrapers floating on clouds in the sky, a damp-looking, swampy area, and a fiery hollow - each of which seemed to exist exactly where it should in terms of verticality, with the hollow being far below the rest.

Darksiders 3 Official Reveal Trailer - IGN First

01:53

And Fury should be a fun character to explore all that with - well talk about her a lot more in our Hero Feature later this month, but the short of it is that shes fast, agile and feels a little like post-apocalyptic-Catwoman-meets-God-of-War, but with much cooler hair. If you havent played a Darksiders game, it should be easy for new players to pick up without any story confusion (though you can also grab both previous games as part of THQ Nordics Furys Collection on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One).

Darksiders 3 is the IGN First for May, so well be covering the game all month long.

http://www.ign.com/a...2153e2b14000007

Voy a releerlo bien porque no me queda muy claro algunas cosas. Dicen al menos que este mes soltaran material, y si ya han jugado a una fase temprana del juego es que no se ira muy lejos del 2018

ILcIJEz.png
"Ellos ignoraron nuestras plegarias, ahora nosotros ignoramos su petición de misedicordia"

Mi Canal Twitch: vargontoc

Canal variado para ver un manco jugando

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Mad Vandal RAIDEN

Publicado
Se ve bastante bien, incluso en la primera imagen me ha gustado mucho el diseño ingame de furia, bastante mejor que el CG.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

guardián ka BLACK CHAMBER

Publicado

Ni idea, el PJ de la pelirroja guerrera se esta convirtiendo en el nuevo marine calvo. De todas formas como Red Sonja ninguna.

red_sonja_by_sebastien_grenier-d8wgors.j

y cual es el problema???

Spoiler
solo queria postear la imagen de nuevo :D 

la verdad, a mi no  X-D  X-D

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Gorbe Stinger

Publicado

ds3-1280-05-1493916902132.jpg

ds3-1280-04-1493916902131.jpg

ds3-1280-02-1493916902128.jpg

El juego usa Unreal Engine 4

Oye pues en estas imágenes gana mucho el diseño de Furia. En el trailer no me había terminado de gustar pero ingame se ve muy bien.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Maxy90 Charger

Publicado

Yo ahora mismo estoy jugando al Darksiders 1 y me lo estoy pasando teta. Vaya juegazo.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

• Explorando recientemente

No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.

• Crear nuevo...