Encontrar resultados que contengan...
    Encontrar resultados en...
Pablopictures

[XBOX@Grupúsculo] Pues se ha quedado buen año

Publicaciones recomendadas

Iron The Ripper Ender

Publicado
vida restante: 100%

Por lo menos voy de frente. No como tu ke escapas del foro como una nena. Lo de makina para ti. Te afecta mas el foro ke la propia vida real. Hazte pajas con tu juego pero respeta mis opiniones tu ke vas de buen rollito y educado.

Mira, no me hagas hablar, que la historia que conmovió Grupusculo y la paz que demostraste no solo te deja en una posición hipocrita sino que además, ahora varias personas se preguntan "Por qué ese cambio radical tuyo". Si no te gusta, pasa del tema y te callas ya de una vez, que eres un pesado. Pesado.

Que ya nos ha quedado claro a todos de que no te gusta y de que Rare debe ir a la quiebra y hasta al paredon. 

Editado por Iron The Ripper

vWk5IMb.gif

51032_s.gif

Spoiler

giphy.gif

j6QOsqs.png
                IronSnake1993.png

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje
Compartir en otros sitios web

sopa de tiburon Gran Lobo Sif

Publicado

Nuevos logros para gears 4, hasta 3000g

whatsup_may31-2018_articleheader-214ca00

Welcome back to Whats Up, your weekly look at all things Gears.

Heres Whats Up this week!

• A new Update for Gears 4 arrives next week with 15 new achievements!

• Get ready Blitz is making a return this Friday!

• Further tweaks and changes are on the way for our Quit Penalty system

Coming Up In Gears of War 4

tu20_doyouevenlift-810c5e6183d542a9bbad4

June Update

Our next Update for Gears 4 arrives next week with a few small changes and 15 brand new achievements! Well be releasing full patch notes and announcing the release date for the Update next week. Stay tuned.

New Achievements

The June Update brings our latest set of achievements to the game, themed around Mastery in Gears 4. This set has been designed to give our players a way to really show they are true Gears Masters now some of these may take time so dont expect players to earn them instantly and as always, achievements are not retro-active as we look to provide forward looking challenges for players.

For Versus players, this set will challenge you to maximize your skilled usage of weapons across the Gears 4 lineup repeatedly over time. For Horde players, youll need to put your skills to the ultimate test across three unique challenges on Insane difficulty. Heres the full achievement list lineup:

Versus

Lancer Mastery (25G)

Get 500 score from damage with the Lancer in a match 20 times (Public Versus only)

Gnasher Mastery (25G)

Get 3 kills with the Gnasher without dying 50 times (Public Versus only)

Boomshot Mastery (30G)

Get 25 Double Kills with the Boomshot (Public Versus only)

Dropshot Mastery (30G)

Get 3 Headshots and 20 Double Kills with the Dropshot (Public Versus only)

EMBAR Mastery (30G)

Get 3 kills in one clip with the EMBAR 10 times - no reloads here (Public Versus only)

Enforcer Mastery (30G)

Get 5 downs with the Enforcer in one match 20 times (Public Versus only)

Hammerburst Mastery (30G)

Get 500 score from damage with the Hammerburst in a match 20 times (Public Versus only)

Longshot Mastery (30G)

Get 2 Super and 10 Hat Trick Ribbons using only the Longshot (Public Versus only)

Markza Mastery (30G)

Get 3 headshots in one match with the Markza 10 times (Public Versus only)

Overkill Mastery (30G)

Get 2 kills in one clip with the Overkill 50 times (Public Versus only)

Retro Lancer Mastery (30G)

Get 3 kills with the Retro Lancer without dying 20 times (Public Versus only)

Torque Bow Mastery (30G)

Get 2 kills in a row with the Torque Bow 20 times (Public Versus only)

Horde

You Are The Support Son! (50G)

Complete a 25 or 50 wave variant of Private Horde on Insane difficulty without ever spending power at the Fabricator

The Perfect Run (50G)

Complete a 25 or 50 wave variant of Private Horde on Insane with zero team deaths

Do You Even Lift? (50G)

Complete a 25 or 50 wave variant of Horde on Lift with 5 Soldiers on Insane

Weve already received some feedback around the early reveal of the Longshot Mastery achievement Super requirement and the team are discussing a potential reduction in a future Update.

However, this list has been designed to be a challenge and one that takes proving your skills repeatedly to earn. We want earning these to be something that really shows you have good skills with the weapon.

blitz_thrashball_faceoff_1920x1080-1876f

blitz makes it's Return!

Youve asked for it and its happening! Double XP Blitz returns to Gears of War 4 this Friday and youll have multiple weeks to get in on the fun.

Not sure what Blitz is? Blitz is King of the Hill on steroids, where hills rotate fast and a player has to be within the ring at all times to earn points for your team. Rotations and winning your fights are all that matter here.

Trial Changes to Quit Penalties

On top of the changes announced last week, were trialing additional measures this week to improve our Quit Penalty system beginning this Friday.

Recovering Rating

As part of our trial, were upping the amount of matches required to recover from a match quit in Gears 4. We found the old limit was on the low side and allowed savvy players to game the system by knowing how much not to quit to avoid penalties.

Now, youll need to finish a more significant number of matches to recover from the hit a quit has to your behind the scenes reliability rating. To prevent gaming the system, we wont be specifying this value to players.

As always, if you rejoin a match in progress, you will only need to finish one full match to recover your rating hit from the Quit Rejoin.

Escalating Penalties

To better communicate the increasing penalties players can face, were upping the suspension time out penalties both in how quickly they occur with continued quitting and the length of time they block matchmaking. Players who consistently quit will now see penalties rise from 30 minutes, to 45, to hours to days and then weeks.

As always, we'll be monitoring the data and listening to your feedback to determine how these changes are doing in the wild. The fight against quitters continues!

Museum of Community Glory

Hey Gears, Vectes here back with our Gears Creator Spotlight. This week, we're featuring a creator who's long overdue a spotlight here in MOCG: TheRazoredEdge!This Gears veteran has been producing amazing videos for years showing off new skins and chaacters highlights, game events coverage, tips and tricks and more. He also is wicked deadly with a longshot!

Here are a few videos that are worth a watch:

Re-Up 12 (Re-Up Wings 2) 

Aaron Griffin Multiplayer Gameplay 

Subscribe and give him a like! You can also follow TheRazoredEdge  on Twitter.

Are you a Gears Video Creator in the community? Tweet a link to your channel to @CoalitionGears with #WhatsUpGears for a chance to be featured in Whats Up next week! Everyone featured will receive the TCA Commendation Lancer.

Come In, Control

Join us later today for our Gears Weekly Live Stream at 3PM PT/ 6PM ET. We will be playing Private Lobbies with fans, answering your questions and giving away another District weapon skin. See you online! https://live.gearsofwar.com

TC, out.

Like Like

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Apohell PARIETINAE UMBRA

Publicado

¿Me vais a hacer reportar a gente del grupúsculo EN el grupúsculo?

Comportaos...

Like Like

izBSh4v.gif  56771_s.gif

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Cirujano HARENA TIGRIS

Publicado
vida restante: 0%

Me han dicho que Cirujano esta en arduos deseos de jugar contigo al SOTY.

Vete llenando la bañera, que no todos tienen una.

Yo lo ke tengo es opinion y cojones, no vayas de listo, ke si escapas del foro como una nena porque esta mierda te influye no me kiero ni imaginar los cojones ke le exaras a tu vida ante algun problema

No se puede decir nada porke te pajeas con tu puto juego o ke? Respeta mis opiniones y a diferencia de ti el foro no es mi vida la tuya si. Lloras porque hay toxicidad en el foro hacia microsoft? La tocicidad te la traigo yo. Corre otra vez nenanaza

THE KING IS BACK

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

AKIKOKA PRAESIDIUM VIGILO

Publicado

Yo tardé un año entero en pasarme el Mad Max, cometí el error de intentar hacerlo todo y me rallé un montón, tube que dejarlo una temporada y luego volví solo para la historia.

Si te centras en eso es muy buen juego

Me cagüen la leche Trea25, qué firma más molona te hizo el desgastao de @Pelochoman además eres culer! ;)

Como casi siempre entro desde el movil no me entero de las firmas O:)

887669.pngTqvno8S.gif

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Asgard Hell´s Janitor

Publicado

Señores, tengamos la fiesta en paz. 

Like Like

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Master Gohan TERRESTRIS VERITAS

Publicado

No sé si se ha comentado ya, pero he leído rumores de que Micro y Nintendo están haciendo colaboraciones de cara al futuro. No se sabe en qué aún pero vaya.

Que todo esto puede ser mentira y ser simplemente...

tenor.gif

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Raziel91 Magus

Publicado
vida restante: 75%

Yo lo ke tengo es opinion y cojones, no vayas de listo, ke si escapas del foro como una nena porque esta mierda te influye no me kiero ni imaginar los cojones ke le exaras a tu vida ante algun problema

No se puede decir nada porke te pajeas con tu puto juego o ke? Respeta mis opiniones y a diferencia de ti el foro no es mi vida la tuya si. Lloras porque hay toxicidad en el foro hacia microsoft? La tocicidad te la traigo yo. Corre otra vez nenanaza

Que malote eres no? Creo que decirte "maquina" no es razon para ponerte en plan malote de instituto, que personalmente me esta dando verguenza ajena leer a alguien con los cojones negros en ese plan.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Cirujano HARENA TIGRIS

Publicado
vida restante: 0%

Mira, no me hagas hablar, que la historia que conmovió Grupusculo y la paz que demostraste no solo te deja en una posición hipocrita sino que además, ahora varias personas se preguntan "Por qué ese cambio radical tuyo". Si no te gusta, pasa del tema y te callas ya de una vez, que eres un pesado. Pesado.

Que ya nos ha quedado claro a todos de que no te gusta y de que Rare debe ir a la quiebra y hasta al paredon.

Quedarme callado, tu me vas a callar nena? Medio foro hablando mal de sot y yo no puedo dar mi opinion. Que coño sabras tu de mi. Digo del juego lo ke me sale la punta la polla. Mi actitud es la misma, ke te piensas ke porke me gustase la beta luego el juego veo ke es la misma mierda y no puedo opinar.

Tengo de hipocrita lo ke tu de hombre. Cero.

Opino del juego ke kiero me guste o no. Solo falta ke tu ke no eres nadie me aplikes una ley mordaza. Te gustaria pero no. Me expulsaran las veces ke sea pero siempre volvere a dar mis opiniones y como veo ke te afectan tienes dos opciones, bueno 3, ignorarme ke es lo mas logico, salir como una nena del foro, o pasar de mi culo. Elige una, elige rapido porke me da ke conmigo aki te vas a tener ke tomar algun tranki para relajarte.

Siempre estare aki para opinar de lo ke me sale de los cojones. No hace falta ke salgas de tu post donde te sientes protegido, yo traigo mi opinion aki y si te jode un tranki y a dormir.

Yo no soy zona de confort de nadie

Editado por Cirujano
Like Like

THE KING IS BACK

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

sopa de tiburon Gran Lobo Sif

Publicado

Juego del año:

1527688162790.jpg

1527688565906.jpg

estos de arriba son:

Spoiler
el sindicato del crimen:

1382671449341.jpg

1527688701165.jpg

Lex y su imperius LEX

1527689270405.jpg

livewire, la superior harley quinn.

The next DC comics Lego game will have you join the evil side. Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games have announced Lego DC Super-Villains, which will put you in the brick-shoes of your own created villain character on an adventure surrounded by notable ne'er-do-wells. It will release on October 16, 2018 for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch.

>The story makes your team of bad-guys into not-so-bad guys. After the Justice League vanishes, a parallel universe "Justice Syndicate" takes over. The Legion of Doom super-villain squad discovers they may not be as super or heroic as they claim, so the villains join to defeat the Syndicate. Your created character will both team up with iconic villains and become stronger by unlocking new abilities and customization options. Of course, as a Lego game, it also supports two-player local co-op.

>The deluxe edition will include a season pass and early access to the TV Series DLC Character Pack. The physical deluxe will also include a Lex Luthor Superman minifigure, while the digital deluxe edition will get the Justice League Dark DLC Character Pack.

Like Like

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Yopdeyoplait Curaga

Publicado

No se porqué me da que va a haber algo especial entre SEGA y MOCOSOFT.

Acordaos de esto...

Like Like

NyjzIqz.jpggiphy.gif

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

RedWolf PARIETINAE UMBRA

Publicado

No se porqué me da que va a haber algo especial entre SEGA y MOCOSOFT.

Acordaos de esto...

Espero olvidarme pronto de esto que acabas de decir.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

AKIKOKA PRAESIDIUM VIGILO

Publicado

Espero olvidarme pronto de esto que acabas de decir.

photo-112439.jpg?_r=1412878340

Me encanta tu puto avatar, Wolfy

887669.pngTqvno8S.gif

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

• Crear nuevo...