• Buscar en
    • Más opciones...
    Encontrar resultados que contengan...
    Encontrar resultados en...

Archivado

Este tema ahora está archivado y cerrado a otras respuestas.

amadeus_dark

-Hilo de seguimiento de FNAF- What is paragraph 4?

Publicaciones recomendadas

amadeus_dark Rock me Amadeus

Publicado
vida restante: 100%

Pues oye, eso queda bastante brutal al final, eh?

Tiene sentido que el Fredbear y el Nightmare tuviesen esa cantidad industrial de colmillos ahí porque sería la interpretación infantil de la máquina para atrapar niños, al final lo que queda es acomodar todo en la cronología.

Antes del fnaf 4..

Y un detalle si la casa del fnaf4 estaba tan vigilada....eran realmente los animatronicos nightmare alucinaciones/pesadillas? O eran animatronicos reales acosando al niño toda las noches?

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje
Compartir en otros sitios web

Tizos Krilin

Publicado

Antes del fnaf 4..

Y un detalle si la casa del fnaf4 estaba tan vigilada....eran realmente los animatronicos nightmare alucinaciones/pesadillas? O eran animatronicos reales acosando al niño toda las noches?

Creo yo que los animatrónicos por las noches serían una mezcla de realidad y ficción, a lo mejor podrían haber existido, sí, pero no con los diseños que nos encontramos en el juego.

Ahora lo que llama la atención es como sería el rollo con Ennard, Purple Guy, Springtrap y su "muerte"

:sisi:simba-cat-lolcat-lift-me-human-2-alien-a:sisi:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Tizos Krilin

Publicado

Se ha armao, se ha armao:

Let me say the most obvious thing. Handy and Baby (Ennard Technically) are both not trustable. They both lie at some point. Baby tries to stay on your good side so you trust her until the end. She also tries to keep you alive for later use. Handy is just there you're doing your job right and to guide you. At one point in night 2 Baby says 'When your guide comes back online he is going to tell you he was unsuccessful. That you must restart the system manually. He will then tell you to crawl through Ballora Gallery as fast as you can to reach the breaker room. If you follow his instructions, you will die. Ballora will not return to her stage anymore. She will catch you. The power will be restored shortly. When you crawl through the Ballora Gallery go slowly. She cannot see you and can only listen for your movement. When you hear her music become louder, she is growing near. Listening for you. Wait, and be still.' She is obviously not lying as if you go past Ballora quickly you WILL die.

Handy is obviously a shady character even though he tries to be your friendly guide. He is basically the new Phone Guy. Phone Guy always tried to mislead you and hide things. These things were not obvious at first glance when overwhelmed by the atmosphere of the game and what you're supposed to do. You don't listen to little details the first time. But even if you didn't listen that much it is quite obvious that he is hiding something. That he is trying his hardest to hide something. Fast forward to night 4 and Baby has you kidnapped. She put in a springlock suit and hid you so no one could find you. This cutscene then plays. Ballora gets scooped. Keep in mind Ennard didn't exist before night 4 and 5. In night 5 we take Baby to parts and service where she is scooped. You take her voice card just to hear her.

What is wrong with her though? It's Ennard. Ennard is a animatronic endoskeleton frankenstein. It started with Ballora. When Ballora gets scooped along with the others, somehow the endoskeleton could move and it just became a mash of scooped parts. Ennard controls Babys voice. He deactivated her yet she is still a part of him. This jumpscare is Ennard. Ennard using Babys voice tells you that Ballora is chasing you not Ennard himself. But you're wondering 'Where is Ennards mask?'. Ennards mask was originally just a decoration. But that changed when he took it and wore it. That is why it is gone in night 5. Why did he wear it?

Remember FNAF1's rule of no bare endoskeletons? I think this applies in SL, Ennard tries to cover himself as much as possible to not get put in a animatronic shell. Because he wants to wear the players skin. When you get mislead into the scooping room, you die. You get some of your your insides a hollowed out to make space for an endoskeleton. Ennard becomes your innards. However if you do the death minigame correctly, you can access the Private Room. This room looks and plays a lot like FNAF 1. But lets skip back to night 3 for a second. 'There were 4, then 3, then 2... then 1. Something happened when there was one. A little girl standing by herself. I was no longer... myself, and I stopped singing. My stomach opened, and there was icecream. I couldn't move. Atleast, not until she stepped closer.

There was screaming for a moment. But only for a moment. That little girl was the players- William Aftons daughter. Thats why at the start of each night the little girl says she wants to see her. Night 1 - Daddy, why won't you let me play with her? Night 2 - Daddy, you let the other children go see her. Why won't you let me go? Night 3 - Daddy just once let me play with her. She's so pretty and shiny. Didn't you make her just for me? Night 4 - Daddy, she can make balloons! Have you seen her make balloons? Oh daddy let me go to her! Night 5 - Daddy isn't watching... She got killed by Baby afterwards when she got pulled into the endoskeleton. When you trigger this cutscene, you are given a keycard to get into the private room. Near the end of the night Ennard/Baby says things in his daughters voice that explain lots of story. Such as : I'm still here. I know it was an accident! Everything is ok. Ennard also says some thing in Baby's voice that explain multiple things. If they find us like this, we won't be able to try again. You must help us, you must let us inside the room. I don't understand. We don't want to hurt anyone, but we need you. You want her back. Isn't this why you came here? That last one reveals that you ARE in fact William Afton and you came to look for your daughter. However when you complete the night a cutscene plays. And then it shows the end screen. If you brightened it it says this in the bottom left corner. FAKE ENDING. That ending didn't happen. You WERE scooped.

That is why William Afton killed the children. It wasn't him. He was scooped and Ennard was now his innards. He then escapes escapes the facility. Evidence that also backs this up is in the Silver Eyes book. Charlie refers to Williams eyes as 'Glassy'. This also explains why you got fired for 'Odor' in FNAF 1. Because the skin and flesh was rotting. How did he become SpringTrap then? He DID become springtrap. Look at Springy and the parts I circled. THERE ARE NO SPRINGLOCKS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUIT ONLY ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE MASK And notice how the skull is still red. It shouldn't be. It looks more like rusty metal to me. Another point is that the TSE book points out how 'Inhuman' he was. 'When he was hit, he collapsed, and rose back up in an inhuman fashion.' Referring to how he didn't seem normal. 'His skin sagged.' Referring to how Ennard wore his skin. 'When in a mascot mask, he acted completely differently, his voice changing. Like he was playing a character.' Referring how Ennard can control / use different voices. 'He seemed dead when he was knocked out.' Referring again how he was 'Inhuman' 'There were symmetrical scars all over his body.' Implying that he had scars from Ennard 'wearing' him.

Ahora la cosa es, ¿porqué Ennard mata en forma de Purple man? digo, no sería en el fondo un animatrónico dolido o que se yo?

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Publicado

Mas o menos lo que yo habia pensado, pero vamos, veo que se lo ha currado para incluso meter Silver eyes en el canon...

Por cierto, sabes de algun lugar donde lo tengan traducido bien el silver eyes?

Es que siempre que lo busco siempre encuentro la misma version traducida con google translator que da cancer de sida ocular al intentar leerlo.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Tizos Krilin

Publicado

Mas o menos lo que yo habia pensado, pero vamos, veo que se lo ha currado para incluso meter Silver eyes en el canon...

Por cierto, sabes de algun lugar donde lo tengan traducido bien el silver eyes?

Es que siempre que lo busco siempre encuentro la misma version traducida con google translator que da cancer de sida ocular al intentar leerlo.

No sé, pero, déjame curiosear por ahí, ahora mismo que tengo tiempo me pongo a ver.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Tizos Krilin

Publicado

Pues, me he encontrado con una lista de reproducción de youtube que tiene hasta el capítulo 3:

https://www.youtube....Yk6vH079vta6HVH

Pero así el libro, como tu dices en español me he encontrado una versión traducida con google bien abortiva X-D

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Tizos Krilin

Publicado

Y aquí vídeos de youtube a modo de audiobook hasta el capítulo 4 en Inglés.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Publicado

Pues, me he encontrado con una lista de reproducción de youtube que tiene hasta el capítulo 3:

https://www.youtube....Yk6vH079vta6HVH

Pero así el libro, como tu dices en español me he encontrado una versión traducida con google bien abortiva X-D

Gracias pero paso de que me lo lean, quiero leerlo yo. 

:(

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Publicado

13/12

Con un poco de retraso, pero actualizo para poner lo siguiente: La custom night ya salió y vino con sorpresas en forma de nuevos endings.... y TIENEN MUCHA CHICHA

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Publicado

12/06/2017

Teaser Scottgames

Twistedfreddy.png

15fopae.jpg

Spoiler
6ih0r9.jpg

Esta imagen podría ser una referencia a la novela que está apunto de salir (concretamente el próximo día 27)

eai9gn.jpg

Pero también están los códigos ocultos.... de los cuales no tengo ni idea de lo que significan... AUN

Pero existe una segunda imagen, en FNAFworld y no tiene pinta de tener que ver con ese juego

2l9o5rm.jpg

iamstillhere.jpg

Claramente es Baby por lo que estaríamos ante un teaser de Sister location 2

PERO AUN HAY MAS

En las dos webs hay ocultas unas frases que se pueden  juntar formando una curiosa conversación y de hecho esta conversación lleva desarrollándose semanas, por lo que es posible que pronto veamos nuevas lineas de dialogo.

Scottgames: "You are crowding us."

FNaFWorld: "Be quiet."

Scottgames: "You can't tell us what to do anymore."

FNaFWorld: "Yes, I can. You will do everything that I tell you to do."

Scottgames: "We outnumber you."

FNaFWorld: "That doesn't matter, dummy"

Scottgames: "We found a way to eject you."

FNaFWorld: "You would be lost without me"

Scottgames: "Ha, ha! Say goodbye to our friend!"

FNaFWorld: "I can put myself back together"

Traducción aproximada

Spoiler

Scottgames: "Tu nos llenas de gente."

FNaFWorld: "Quédate quieto".

Scottgames: "Ya no puedes decirnos qué hacer."

FNaFWorld: "Sí, puedo, harás todo lo que te diga que hagas".

Scottgames: "Te superamos en número."

FNaFWorld: "Eso no importa, maniquí"

Scottgames: "Encontramos una manera de expulsarte."

FNaFWorld: "Estaríais perdido sin mí"

Scottgames: "¡Dale adiós a nuestro amigo!"

FNaFWorld: "Puedo volver a juntarme" 

¿? Con esta ultima tengo bastante dudas con la traducción

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Publicado

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Dabbo PARIETINAE UMBRA

Publicado

EDIT: Maldito Meristation versión Movil le di a ir a la pagina 45, no a responder 45.

Aunque al final me ha llevado a la pagina 45 igualmente, Gracias Meristation versión Movil :).

9zy5qf.jpg

\o/ PRAISE THE SUN \o/

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Publicado

31/10/2017

image01.jpg

No hay mas datos, solo que en el codigo fuente aparece esto: What is paragraph 4?

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

• Explorando recientemente

No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.

• Crear nuevo...