Escrito 12 noviembre 2017 - 08:54
FE16 - Fire Emblem: New Moon
"Leak" Compilation V - 2.1
- A Gothic Horror theme. Darker and more mature, but not "M" rated. More like the Jugdral games.
- Back Story:
- 3000 Years ago - On the continent of Vrancea, 2 races came to inhabit the land: The Humans, and the native Kibaires. They fought for supremacy, but were always in a standstill.
- 600 Years ago – The Humans were blessed by the god Samael with a bloodline marked by a brand on a worthy scion’s body. The Kibaires retreated into the deep forests where the light could not reach.
- The victorious humans called themselves “the Children of Light” and formed the Holy Kingdom of Arges, home of the branded’s divine providence. The Kibaires were labeled as “the Children of Darkness” and the forests they live in became the kingdom of Covasna with tall castles to protect them from the humans.
- Two sides - Humans and Kibaire (pronounced KEY-Buy-Er).
- Avatar plays a more Villainous role. Camus-like anti-hero.
- The Fire Emblem - An ancient sundial. Gathers mystical energies from the sun and the moon. Can either empower or destroy the Kibaire. Both Sides are seeking it.
- Alain - Knight Errant class. Protagonist. Uses a Sword. Follows the dominant organized religion and upholds it with his life, as the church sees the Kibaires as threats to all humans. Is tasked with uniting the humans in a war against the Kibaire.
- Huon - The "Jagen". A laid-back Great Knight. Past his prime. Aids Alain on his mission.
- Gwendolen - Myrmidon. Self- Proclaimed Kibaire Hunter.
- Godfrey - Class Unknown. A knight said to resort to extreme measures.
- Dracul (Avatar) - Vassal Class. Camus-like Anti-hero. Bastard Prince(ss) to one of the several kingdoms of the Kibaire. Believes devoutly that the Kibaire should be the ones to lead the world into a “new Era”. Special weapon gives bonuses against humans. Might be able to choose personality.
- Mirela – Wizard Class. “Christmas Cavaliers/Cain & Abel”. Known for their wizard prowess. Optimistic and energetic.
- Miruna – Wizard Class. “Christmas Cavaliers/Cain & Abel”. Known for their wizard prowess. Quieter and Calmer.
- Felix – Impaler Class. Recruited from bandits (Navarre).
- Knight Errant - Alain's Class. Mounted, Sword. Gains Lances on promotion.
- Armor Knight
- Pegasus Knight
- Vassal - Avatar's Class. Player chooses weapon type. Second proficiency on promotion.
- Succubus – A dancer-like class.
- Imp - Functions like a thief.
- Impaler - Lance using class.
- Moonshifter/ "Laurel Wreath" - 3 "tribes". Wolf, Bat, Dragon. More like the Taguel, Wolfskin, and Kitsune than the Laguz.
- Hippogriff Rider - Flying, Bows. Might be female exclusive, at least default is.
- Dark Rider - Mounted, Swords and Axes.
- Merman - Pirate-like.
- Phantom - Anima Mage.
- Vestal - Variation of the cleric.
- Wizards - New name for dark mages.
- Balance of old and new mechanics. Trying to please both sides of the fanbase.
- Returning Features:
- Supports - Marriages, no children.
- Weapon Triangle - Pre-Fates.
- 3 Types of Magic - Dark, Light, Anima.
- Sol and Luna - effects are swapped.
- Reclassing & Promoting
- Only base and promoted models. Quote below.
- “they only have 2 models: their base class & their promotion, so if Miruna reclasses to a phantom (just an example), she'll still look the same, when she promotes to whatever the wizard promotes to (I don't know yet), she'll look different, but otherwise, if she reclasses to a promoted class, she will have her "promoted" model.”
- Wireless multiplayer
- Double Duel - Similar to Awakening's mode.
- Arena - 4 player Free-For-All from the GBA era.
- New Features:
- Day/ Night Cycle
- Plays a role in the types on encounters on the Overworld. Stronger Monsters appear at night.
- Sol & Luna’s activation rates are doubled. (Sol during the day, Luna during the night).
- Kibaires gain +30 Hit/Avoid during the Night.
- Humans gain +30 Hit/Avoid during the Day.
- World Map will be similar to Echoes: SoV, where you control 2 parties simultaneously.
- They can interact in a skirmish against each other (exactly the way they were left) by having the party you want to control engage the other. The winner can take items from the loser’s convoy and gain Exp.
- Amiibo - Unlock special maps against enemies themed from the map's origin. When beaten, you unlock an S-rank weapon. Elincia's Gambit, Hinoka, Leo (the chapters), and Marth's Embarks are among them.
- Artist - Kotaro Yamada. Drew Lyn and Narcian in FE:Heroes.
- 3ds style aesthetics. 2D sprites on a 3D environment.
- Full Voice Acting. Avatar's name is skipped (not said).