• Buscar en
    • Más opciones...
    Encontrar resultados que contengan...
    Encontrar resultados en...

Archivado

Este tema ahora está archivado y cerrado a otras respuestas.

bazura

DCS World. Su-25T gratis [2014: +TF-51D Mustang gratis]

Publicaciones recomendadas

Broken Arrow Ifrit

Publicado
vida restante: 100%

El aviojet lleva unas semanas disponible aún en beta, incluye dos versiones una de ellas completamente acabada.

También se rumorea que desde Leatherneck Simulations harán el mítico F-14 Tomcat, no está confirmado pero es lo que se comenta

Yo ahora le estoy dando al F-15 y al MiG-21, son mis favoritos. El sabre también me gusta llevarlo tanto en dogfights como para volar "tranquilamente". Normalmente me meto al server de Aerobatics o al de TWS que tiene PVP

wqDjXUk.jpg

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje
Compartir en otros sitios web

Martillo1 Gran Lobo Sif

Publicado

Tengo ya olvidado el Black Shark y no digamos el Flanker. A ver si me animo un poco y encuentro el joystick...

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

silver_dragon HARENA TIGRIS

Publicado
Pequeño vuelo de Wags sobre Las vegas durante la noche en el L-39C (interesante que le hayan implementado la cortina para vuelo IFR)

(el video fue eliminado)

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Publicado
Nuevo update del Sa342 Gazelle

http://forums.eagle....582&postcount=5

Hi guys.

Here is a little update of the pilot. The last 2 days I worked on the facial texture. I think right now I have hit the right color tone and placed the first basic color blocking of the helmet. 

Next step, details on the helmet and at last the mic.

After that is done I will add some ageing and scratches to the objects. 

In basic you see there the internal view, which will be used for the external too, so the textures will stay the same and only be reduced in scale so it does not hit the gpu to much.

cheers

Sven

11779956_991007250921163_146897030352842

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Publicado
VEAO cambia la politica de comunicaciones:

Hi Guys 

Something Chris and I have been reviewing recently is our communication policy with the community and forums at large. To be quite honest with you it can be very depressing and demoralising for everyone involved. 

Hundreds of hours, Thousands of messages are exchanged monthly in working on these projects for you, the general populous, and to be frank we get a lot of hate and grumbling about incomplete or WIP shots of things that are going on in the background. It has already cost us 2 development members who quite frankly just dont want to work on DCS or be in the community any longer. 

This cannot continue. 

As such effectively immediately we will not be releasing any renders or WIP of any of our projects going forwards until they are in test with ED and pending pre-sale and then release. 

Chris and I will maintain our presence on the forums and answer questions as/when we have time or the need but aside from that we will not be communicating any progress on our projects until they near completion. 

We are both sorry that it has come to this but we just cannot continue as we are. 

Regards

Pman

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

• Explorando recientemente

No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.

• Crear nuevo...