• Buscar en
    • Más opciones...
    Encontrar resultados que contengan...
    Encontrar resultados en...

Archivado

Este tema ahora está archivado y cerrado a otras respuestas.

Game Over

Katawa Shoujo

Publicaciones recomendadas

luffy de king Ultima

Publicado
vida restante: 100%

Y confirmo, se puede quitar el hentai (que imagino solo aparecerá al final de la historia).

Pero hombre, eso no se quita O:)

La galaxia es del Emperador y todo ser o cosa que lo ponga en duda es un enemigo que debe ser destruido

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje
Compartir en otros sitios web

ossian Testigo de D10S

Publicado
El hentai sin voces no es hentai :-(

yRhccrc.pngyxw86fw.png39050_s.gif

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

xmartin PARIETINAE UMBRA

Publicado
I dont care about the content, but give the naming some thought already. Are they trying to market this with outrage or what?

[The game's title of "cripple girl" is as cringe-inducing in Japanese as it would be in English, and would be regarded as outrageously offensive towards disabled people in Japan]

Wasnt katawa a discriminatory term?

It became discriminatory. They used to use it all the time.

There are a lot of moe-type eroge like thi reallys. But that title is totally out of line.

That title is going too far.

I cannot understand this.

Amazing title there.

Somebody tell them that katawa is banned from TV in Japan

Its voluntary restraint by stations so you can use it as much as you like in drama or print.

The naming is a bit

The naming isnt a bit its totally out of line!

This is completely AUTO.

Disgusting.

[In English:] i dont like discrimination. it shouldnt mention it.

[In response to a Japanese Kotaku writer who took the ultra-politically-correct measure of writing "deaf" without using kanji:]

At least write deaf using kanji [so becomes ], you cant even read your writing properly otherwise. People who right disabled half in kanji and half in kana [by omitting the '' character for 'harm' so 'disabled person' goes from '' to ''] are just as bad.

The people who thought this up are the real cripples.

They have explained about the name themselves, back in 2008:

[English version, they also provide a shorter Japanese version which more heavily stresses their poor Japanese skills - although their apparent lack of awareness of the controversy surrounding English terms like "handicapped" and "cripple" is probably equally telling:]

As expected, the name of the project sparked controversy, but in an even larger proportion than what I thought it would.

To explain whats all this about, the word katawa is quite degoratory in Japanese, perhaps comparable to English racial slurs like chink, spic and so on.

As you can guess, if we were making a heart-warming visual novel about the hard life of jewish school kids in the WW2 Germany and name it Kike Girls, it might raise a few eyebrows.

Maybe a reasonable translation of Katawa Shoujo would be Retard Girls, which is equally offensive though not exactly accurate. Anyway, its a really really bad idea to name the game that, so why? Why?

Its not like we intentionally want to offend, and we did not come up with the name ourselves. The origin of the name is of course Japan itself, with Raita and his original concept picture of KS.

Due to the name being readily available from the picture and the general idea of staying as true to it as possible, the name was adopted to the project without a second thought (and I dont think anyone with enough finesse in Japanese was around at the time to point out the problem with the name).

Raita is not to blame though, he can name his doujin extras whatever he wants, the reason or blame is in the strange circumstances of the conception of this game.

So why not change the name? We have thought about changing the name for this very reason before (and also because an English game having a Japanese name felt odd to some), but gave up on it because it would be patently stupid.

Due to our relatively high profile the project would just end up as the game formerly known as Katawa Shoujo and it would change absolutely nothing. So we kept the name, and we probably will even in the future.

Dont they have a poor girl as well?

What about Ainu?

Burn victims are disabled? This I did not know.

I did some research after wondering about this. [He quotes the various equivalent grades of disfigurement and disability recognised by the Japanese government.] So, it seems it is recognised as a disability. However, the gross outward disfigurement doesnt apply to men (all this is apparently upheld by supreme court rulings).

Thanks. I had no idea it was determined in such detail.

Disability pensions and disability benefits are handled by two totally different systems though.

Foreigners made this? But they still made the art look Japanese?

Stinks like Koreans.

Koreans loathe disabled people, theres no way they would think them worthy of romantic attention.

How could a girl with no arms or burns on her face engage in a romantic relationship? Its impossible, isnt it?

Can they get away with making eroge overseas? I expect theyll be bashing Japan again for this in any case.

I can do without guro, but if this is a tear-jerker then Im all for it.

They finished this? Is there really demand for it

Wow. Gross.

People who play this are handicapped themselves.

So they made a barrier-free eroge! Foreigners have pioneered an undeveloped genre

So do all the girls have penises or what?

I remember in ONE there is a scene with an actual retard, I was pretty shocked. Even more so that there was an ero-scene with her

ONE had blind, mute and deaf girls, as well as a mentally disabled girl. She sounded like Pikachu.

This is just a rehash of doing those blind and retarded girls in ONE.

Are girls with flat chests cripples too?

Spoiler
Imagen Enviada

10xsyvm.jpg

Between the normal world and the world of magecraft, there, Kayneth cries. The lenient law and the reality of violence rules a separate world. In that world, Kayneth is suffering, being Kayneth is without a doubt, pure suffering.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Wampiro Heraldo de la Muerte

Publicado
Es una pena ver tantisimo hatemail solo por un titulo (que fue un problema de la barrera linguistica no intencionado) y tanto cachondeo con el tema del juego. Aunque claro, eso es pan de cada dia en los foros de todo el mundo, españoles incluidos.

Por todo lo que he leido y lo poquito que he jugado, me da que Katawa shoujo es un adelantado a su tiempo. Ropmpiendo tabus, como aquel que dice.

How could a girl with no arms or burns on her face engage in a romantic relationship? Its impossible, isnt it?

Este me ha gustado, a la yugular, se notan los prejuicios de mucha gente... solo el hecho de ponerte en el papel de un protagonista afectado de una arritmia cardiaca grave, ya da que pensar. Espero que no decepcione.

x3vJSwq.pngwamp.png

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

quiero GRANDIS SUPERNUS

Publicado
¿no se iba a hacer una traducción al español de este juego?
iré a probarlo de cualquier modo. :)

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Linas Kleiza Witch

Publicado

En EOL estan buscando gente para ello en el subforo de manga y anime. :-)

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Publicado

Parece que EOL Fansub acaba de hacer oficial el proyecto y andan buscando traductores: http://www.elotrolad...espanol_1735008

Les deseo mucha suerte, pero estas cosas se suelen alargar de 6 meses al año minimo... lo bueno en este caso es que al ser un proyecto freeware y con apoyo de los desarrolladores en las fantraducciones, el uego debe estar preparado para insertar facilmente los textos, por lo que la aprte del romhacking (que es lo mas jodido) la tienen superada.

PD. Puto Linas X-D

x3vJSwq.pngwamp.png

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

xmartin PARIETINAE UMBRA

Publicado
Wamp, que arco estas leyendo?

Aun tengo pendientes a Lily y Rin, en cuanto termine de leer el ultimo arco de Fate Stay Night retomare KS.

Pd: Soy al unico que todos los arcos de KS le duran entre 4-5 horas? X-D

10xsyvm.jpg

Between the normal world and the world of magecraft, there, Kayneth cries. The lenient law and the reality of violence rules a separate world. In that world, Kayneth is suffering, being Kayneth is without a doubt, pure suffering.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Bart_10 TERRESTRIS VERITAS

Publicado

Sé que ya lo puse, pero es que es tan sublime que con una vez no basta (Eso y que además acabo de ver la versión Reddit en los /v/GA's):

Por cierto, y hablando de los /v/GA's, ahí han puesto música de KS en casi todas las nominaciones. Y el año que viene es un fijo que habrá más referencias de KS (Y puede que algún premio) que este año.

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Publicado

Wamp, que arco estas leyendo?

Aun tengo pendientes a Lily y Rin, en cuanto termine de leer el ultimo arco de Fate Stay Night retomare KS.

Solo pude leer el prlogo, estoy justo en el arco 1.

Esta noche si termino mis cosas me pongo un par de horillas.

x3vJSwq.pngwamp.png

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

crucius Stinger

Publicado
Yo la tengo bajada desde que salio pero no me a dado por ponerme con ella y no creo que lo haga pronto, esta apunto de bajarme fate y la semana que viene (espero) sale la traduccion de higanbana, ademas a mi las historias de amor y blablabla se me acaban haciendo un coñazo de los grandes la verdad igual es por dejarlas demasiado pronto pero prefiero leer los mindfuck de Ryukishin

Uryu!

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Game Over Super Meat Boy

Publicado

Señor bump a este thread, que es muy bueno y no quiero que se muera tan pronto.

Imagen Enviada

Imagen Enviada

Imagen Enviada

Imagen Enviada

Imagen Enviada

Imagen Enviada

Imagen Enviada

Imagen Enviada

Imagen Enviada

"So awesome, so amazing, so epic, so badass and so manly that no word in any language has the power to fully describe something that unreachable."

God, trying to define Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

GameOver_88.png

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje

Bart_10 TERRESTRIS VERITAS

Publicado

Señor bump a este thread, que es muy bueno y no quiero que se muera tan pronto.

Amigo, no quieras competir contra mí:

Imagen Enviada

Esa escena...:llora:

Compartir este mensaje

Enlace al mensaje
Este tema está cerrado a nuevas respuestas.

• Explorando recientemente

No hay usuarios registrados viendo esta página.

• Crear nuevo...