Ir al contenido

publicidad

Foto

Post Oficial: Daredevil, el hombre sin miedo

Daredevil Marvel comics foggy nelson born again bullseye matador gladiador stiltman el buho hombre purpura

• Por favor identifícate para escribir un tema
  • Por favor identifícate para responder
872 respuestas en este tema

Escrito 10 enero 2019 - 23:58

MARVEL COMICS' DAREDEVIL RELAUNCH

daredevil3th.jpg daredevil2th.jpg daredevil1th.jpg

Marvel Comics has released cover images to the first three issues of its Daredevil title relaunching on Feb. 6.

The covers are by Julian Totino Tedesco.

The new series is written by Chip Zdarsky, with art by Marco Checchetto.

"I fell in love immediately with Chip's script," Checchetto said. "It's in pure Daredevil style. We love the same stories and characters and we have a similar vision for this series, how Matt has to look and his costume for example, or the page layouts."

"I've always loved the various tonal takes on Daredevil, but for this run I've decided to really go deep on the realities of being a vigilante in this world," Zdarsky said.

Escrito 11 enero 2019 - 01:41

Misteeerioooo

Escrito 11 enero 2019 - 20:06

MARVEL COMICS FIRST LOOKS -- MAN WITHOUT FEAR #3

manwithoutfear3bth.jpg manwithoutfear3ath.jpg

Written by: Jed MacKay.

Art by: Danilo Beyrouth.

Cover by: Kyle Hotz, Giuseppe Camuncoli.

Description: Daredevil is gone, but Hell's Kitchen is still a place of heroes and villains. Foggy Nelson (issue #1), the Defenders (issue #2), the many loves of Matt Murdock (issue #3), the Kingpin (issue #4) and a mysterious Guardian Devil (issue #5) will all learn what it means to live in a world without a Daredevil. And without a Daredevil to protect it, has hell come for his city? Who is The Man Without Fear?!

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: January 16.

manwithoutfear31th.jpg manwithoutfear32th.jpg manwithoutfear33th.jpg manwithoutfear34th.jpg manwithoutfear35th.jpg

• Por favor identifícate para escribir un tema
  • Por favor identifícate para responder
publicidad

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos