Ir al contenido

publicidad

Foto

Post Oficial: Star Wars Comics

Star wars Imperio carmesi kotor purge legacy Dark horse John Ostrander dark times rebellion darth bane

• Por favor identifícate para escribir un tema
  • Por favor identifícate para responder
344 respuestas en este tema

Escrito 11 julio 2015 - 12:07

ah vale, pues mejor.

1436543079015.jpg

Star Wars: Chewbacca will be a comic miniseries written by Gerry Duggan, illustrated by Phil Noto, and set after the destruction of the first Death Star. The first issue is expected for release in October and kicks into gear when Chewie crash-lands on a hostile Imperially-occupied planet. Zarro, a young feisty girl in need, is among those who make a temporary alliance with the stranded Wookiee as her heroics take her in over her head.
>On an interesting note, there will be no translations for readers when Chewie speaks!

1436499890236.jpg

Nuevos comics y libros:

1436498592920.jpg

STAR WARS: SHATTERED EMPIRE
>The second Death Star has been destroyed. The Emperor is dead. The galaxy celebrates. What happens next? Written by Greg Rucka and illustrated by Marco Checchetto, Shattered Empire will help tell the story of what happened following the collapse of the Empire.

1436425062027.jpg

STAR WARS: SMUGGLER'S RUN
>Han Solo and Chewbacca return in an all-new adventure!

>In this story, set between Star Wars: A New Hope and Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Han and Chewie must fly the Millennium Falcon on a top-secret mission for the Rebellion, while evading ruthless bounty hunters and a relentless Imperial agent.

1436424940040.jpg

STAR WARS: WEAPON OF A JEDI
>Luke Skywalker returns in an all-new adventure!

>In this story, set between Star Wars: A New Hope and Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Luke finds himself drawn to a mysterious planet, where he must use the Force to save a young girl — and survive in a dangerous duel against a strange new villain.

1436425006949.jpg

STAR WARS: MOVING TARGET
>Princess Leia returns in an all-new adventure!

>In this story, set between Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, Princess Leia must lead a ragtag group of rebels on a treacherous decoy mission against the evil Galactic Empire.

1436424887163.jpg

STAR WARS: LOST STARS (YA novel)
>The reign of the Galactic Empire has reached the Outer Rim planet of Jelucan, where aristocratic Thane Kyrell and rural villager Ciena Ree bond over their love of flying. Enrolling at the Imperial Academy together to become fighter pilots for the glorious Empire is nothing less than a dream come true for the both of them. But Thane sours on the dream when he sees firsthand the horrific tactics the Empire uses to maintain its ironclad rule.

>Bitter and disillusioned, Thane joins the fledgling Rebellion — putting Ciena in an unbearable position to choose between her loyalty to the Empire and her love for the man she’s known since childhood.

1426624268289.jpg

STAR WARS: AFTERMATH
>As the Empire reels from its critical defeats at the Battle of Endor, the Rebel Alliance — now a fledgling New Republic — presses its advantage by hunting down the enemy’s scattered forces before they can regroup and retaliate. But above the remote planet Akiva, an ominous show of the enemy’s strength is unfolding. Out on a lone reconnaissance mission, pilot Wedge Antilles watches Imperial Star Destroyers gather like birds of prey circling for a kill, but is taken captive before he can report back to the New Republic leaders.

>Meanwhile, on the planet’s surface, former Rebel fighter Norra Wexley has returned to her native world — war weary, ready to reunite with her estranged son, and eager to build a new life in some distant place. But when Norra intercepts Wedge Antilles’s urgent distress call, she realizes her time as a freedom fighter is not yet over. What she doesn’t know is just how close the enemy is—or how decisive and dangerous her new mission will be.

>Determined to preserve the Empire’s power, the surviving Imperial elite are converging on Akiva for a top-secret emergency summit — to consolidate their forces and rally for a counterstrike. But they haven’t reckoned on the Norra and her newfound allies — her technical genius son, a Zabrak bounty hunter, and a reprobate Imperial defector — who are prepared to do whatever they must to end the Empire’s oppressive reign once and for all.
>Now on opposite sides of the war, will these friends turned foes find a way to be together, or will duty tear them — and the galaxy — apart?

• Nightman93

• Héroe del Tiempo

• vida restante: 100%

Escrito 11 julio 2015 - 13:50

Duggan escribiendo un comic de chewbacca? Vendido!

Joder si que sacan comics nuevos, yo pensaba que solo tendríamos Star Wars, Vader, Lando y Shattered, no sé si valdrá la pena seguir tantas series, que se me va a llenar la casa de grapas.

jiizad.png

Escrito 17 julio 2015 - 21:22

Star Wars: Vader Down, primer cruce de las series de star wars (que yo recuerde en dark horse solo ha habido uno)

Star-Wars-Vader-Down-1-Cover-86148.jpg

http://www.comicbook...r-in-vader-down

http://www.comicbook...crossover-event

raul1986

• CANCELADO

Escrito 26 julio 2015 - 11:37

yo el otro dia me lei este y hay que reconocer que esa muy bien son solo 4 numeros que te los lees del tiron. Para aquellos que hemos visto Star Wars The Clone Wars sabemos que queda un arco argumental sin terminar pues con esta mini saga se cierra, os la recomiendo

9788416090655.jpg

rw4c35.jpg

Escrito 26 julio 2015 - 13:05

Yo también lo leí y tambien me gusta os recomiendo the clone wars leagcy, 8 capitulos de la temporada 7 en utapu y con el escuadron del videojugo de republic commando.

*Este Miercoles:

starwars7e.jpgstarwars7d.jpg

FIRST LOOK: STAR WARS #7 starwars7ath.jpg starwars7bth.jpg starwars7cth.jpg    

Written by: Jason Aaron.

Art by: Lee Simone Bianchi.

Cover by: John Cassaday, Simone Bianchi, Tony Moore, John Tyler Christopher.

Description: A special one-off tale of Ben Kenobi! Injustice reigns on Tatooine as villainous scum run rampant. Will Ben risk revealing himself to do what's right?

Pages: 32.

Price: $3.99.

In stores: July 29.

starwars71th.jpg starwars72th.jpg starwars73th.jpg starwars74th.jpg

• Nightman93

• Héroe del Tiempo

Escrito 26 septiembre 2015 - 16:41

Al final he decidido pasar de comprar los comics de Marvel. No están mal pero tampoco me valen la pena el dinero que cuestan. Los seguiré leyendo al ritmo americano y si sale alguno que sí que valga la pena pues me lo compro (Por ejemplo miniseries, que al ser solo 4 o 5 números pues sale más rentable que seguir las dos series principales que van para largo. Probablemente compre Chewbacca porque a parte de ser una miniserie tiene buena pinta y soy un fanboy de Duggan. Pero en el caso de querer comprar algo me esperaría por si sacan tomo recopilatorio, que me suena que lo harán).

Es que comparas estas grapas de 2.50 con las de Panini de 1.95 y es que encima las de Panini tienen más contenido. Vamos que poco a poco me iba a gastar un dineral en las grapas de SW y se supone que la gracia de estos comics es generar hype para la nueva peli pero entre que me salen caros y que a mi tienda habitual llegan el día que les da la gana al final me están fastidiando.

Total, que me voy a poner al día y me voy a leer hasta el número 9 de Star Wars y Darth Vader, y también leeré Lando y Shattered Empire. Y la verdad es que me apetece porque los comics son entretenidos y tener tantos para leer de golpe me gusta pero gastarme 5 euros al mes en 2 grapas le resta disfrute a la cosa.

PD: encima Shattered Empire en España no habrá acabado cuando se estrene la peli, pues vaya rollo.

Editado por Nightman93, 26 septiembre 2015 - 16:44 .

jiizad.png

Escrito 29 septiembre 2015 - 22:05

Los de Diciembre de star wars en Ingles:

STAR WARS SPECIAL: C-3PO #1 c3poth.jpg

James Robinson (W), Tony Harris (A/C), John Tyler Christopher (Vc)

* Follow everyone's favorite protocol droid as he Journeys to Star Wars: The Force Awakens, in this special one-shot leading up to his appearance in the film! Just how did Threepio get a red arm, anyway? Find out here as the blockbuster creative team of James Robinson and Tony Harris of DC's Starman reunite for the first time in nearly two decades!

* You may be fluent in over six million forms of communication...but this book is a must have in any language!

40 pages, $4.99.

DARTH VADER ANNUAL #1 darthvaderannual1th.jpg

Kieron Gillen (W), Leinil Yu (A/C)

* The planet Shu-Torin has gone against the will of the Empire.

* It's time for Vader to bring them in line.

* A great, evil jumping-on point for fans of the Dark Lord!

40 pages, $4.99.

STAR WARS ANNUAL #1 starwarsannual1th.jpg

Kieron Gillen (W), Angel Unzueta (A), John Cassady ©

* Galactic espionage hits the Empire -- hard!

* Haarkon Dak has been undercover in the Imperial bureaucracy for years...

* ...but now, he's the only chance to save Rebel sympathetic senators!

40 pages, $4.99.

DARTH VADER #14 darthvader14th.jpg

Kieron Gillen (W), Salvador Larroca (A/C), Mark Brooks (Vc)

* Vader Down, Part Four

* Han & Luke take on Vader's forces...and more?

* Meanwhile...Leia makes a hard decision.

* Marvel's first Star Wars event continues here!

32 pages, $3.99.

STAR WARS #14 starwars14th.jpg

Jason Aaron (W), Mike Deodato (A), Mark Brooks ©, John Tyler Christopher (Vc)

* Vader Down, Part Five

* Chewbacca versus Black Krrsantan!

* What else do you need?

* Marvel's first Star Wars event continues!

32 pages, $3.99.

KANAN #9 kanan9th.jpg

Greg Weisman (W), Pepe Larraz (A), Mark Brooks ©

* Caleb Dume enters the Clone Wars for the first time!

* He and his new Master Bilaba take command of a Clone troop...

* And face one of the most deadly Serparatist generals...Grievous!

32 pages, $3.99.

CHEWBACCA #5 chewbacca5th.jpg

Gerry Duggan (W), Phil Noto (A/C)

* Chewbacca & Zarro face their final challenge...the coming of the Empire!

* But No Wookiee, No Cry -- they're up for it!

* This is one walking carpet who's not going to be stepped on!

32 pages, $3.99.

• jaimiting

• HARENA TIGRIS

Escrito 11 noviembre 2015 - 11:39

http://www.hobbycons...xpandido-130588

¿Que os parece esta lista de los mejores comics considerados por Hobby Consolas?

Escrito 11 noviembre 2015 - 13:57

Bien aunque se han ceñito un poco solo a los tomacos gordos, tales of jedi no lo lei, aunque yo recomendaria otros pero esos todos en general garantiza calidad, auqnue algunos el dibujo no guste a doso.

Yo empezaria siempre por star wars tales y leugo me moveria a kotor de zayne kirradack o tiempso oscures o los otros hijos de tatooine, jorin sol y el teniente tank subber son de los mejores personajes.

De los actuales kanan esta muy bien y la miniserie de Lando y vader tambien esta bien.

Aquie en España estos meses:

Noviembre

Star Wars Darth Vader nº 07 – 2,5€
Star Wars nº 08 – 2,5€
Star Wars: Lando nº 01 – 2,5€
Star Wars: Shattered Empire nº 01 – 2,5€

Diciembre

Star Wars Darth Vader nº 08 – 2,5€
    Star Wars nº 09 – 2,5€
    Star Wars Shattered Empire nº 02 – 2,5€
    Star Wars Lando nº 02 – 2,5€

Enero

Star Wars. Antes del despertar (novela) – 16,95€
Star Wars nº 10 – 2,5€
Star Wars Darth Vader nº 09 – 2,5€
Star Wars Lords of the Sith – 20€
STAR WARS: Lando nº 03 – 2,5€

sw_darth.jpg

1446752974816.jpg1446827214927.jpg1447037332374.jpg1445068395645.jpg1446829946840.jpg

• Nightman93

• Héroe del Tiempo

Escrito 11 noviembre 2015 - 15:32

Intuyo que el integral de Boba Fett vale la pena no?

jiizad.png

Escrito 16 noviembre 2015 - 14:37

Si a mi las mayorias histoiras de boba me encantan.

*Este Miercoles:

kanan:

kanan8c.jpg

el 12

starwars12d.jpg

y comienza la saga vader down:

vaderdown1b.jpgvaderdown1c.jpgvaderdown1d.jpg

4uht5kg.jpg

Escrito 18 noviembre 2015 - 13:02

Me cago en mi vida. Pensé que la Saga Darth Vader sería corta al igual que la de Leía...

Sabéis si va para largo? Siendo así me bajo del carro y ya iré comprando tomos autoconclusivos si llegan a salir

Imagino igualmente que la cabecera SW esa si será casi infinita. Me bajo igualmente :(

Un lástima

0sIGiN2.gif

• Nightman93

• Héroe del Tiempo

Escrito 18 noviembre 2015 - 23:14

Bienvenido a mi mundo. SW y DV no son miniseries, van para largo.

Editado por Nightman93, 18 noviembre 2015 - 23:14 .

jiizad.png

Escrito 19 noviembre 2015 - 15:46

Me cago en mi vida. Pensé que la Saga Darth Vader sería corta al igual que la de Leía...

Sabéis si va para largo? Siendo así me bajo del carro y ya iré comprando tomos autoconclusivos si llegan a salir

Imagino igualmente que la cabecera SW esa si será casi infinita. Me bajo igualmente

Infinitas no a veces las relanazan o la cancelan con el paso de los años, limitadas esta leia,chewbacca, imperio roto y  lando(para mi la mejor)

*En Febrero:

DARTH VADER #17

Kieron Gillen (W), Salvador Larroca (A), Kaare Andrews ©

* Would you follow Darth Vader into war?

* Better that than to be against him.

* A lesson the Ore Barons are about to learn...

32 pages, $3.99.

STAR WARS #16

Jason Aaron (W), Leinil Yu (A), Terry Dodson ©, Stuart Immonen (VC), John Tyler Christopher (VC)

* "Rebel Jail" starts!

* The Rebels travel to a prison base having taken an important captive in Vader Down.

* Unfortunately, they aren't the only ones with their eyes on the prisoners.

* The adventures of Luke Skywalker and the Rebel Alliance continue!

32 pages, $3.99.

OBI-WAN AND ANAKIN #2

Charles Soule (W), Marco Checchetto (A/C)

* Master and Padawan find themselves stranded on an unfamiliar world...

* ...a world of strange, primitive technology and dangerous natives.

* But even if they can save themselves...why were they called to this world?

32 pages, $3.99.

KANAN #11

Greg Weisman (W), Pepe Larraz (A), Mark Brooks ©

* The conclusion of Caleb Dume's first foray into the Clone Wars!

* The inevitable conflict with General Grievous!

* Star Wars adventure from the Republic to the Rebellion!

32 pages, $3.99.

darthvader17.jpg

starwars16.jpg

obiwan2.jpgkanan11.jpg

STAR WARS: DROIDS & EWOKS OMNIBUS HC DROIDS COVER starwarsewoksth.jpg starwarsdroidsth.jpg

Written by DAVID MANAK & GEORGE CARAGONNE Penciled by WARREN KREMER, JOHN ROMITA SR., MARY WILSHIRE & ERNIE COLÓN Covers by ERNIE COLÓN & WARREN KREMER

The most lovable stars of a galaxy far, far away, in a complete collection of their adorable all-ages adventures! Join Wicket and his Ewok friends Teebo and Princess Kneesaa in their forest home of Endor for colorful capers filled with rainbow bridges and rites of power! And in stories set years before they find a home with the REBELS, follow C-3P0 and R2-D2 in their search for a master! The quest will stretch across space and beyond, as a crazy chronal crossover sees them meet the Ewoks again for the very first time! Plus: Get a fresh perspective on the epic events of the film that started it all in a tale that could only be called "Star Wars According to the Droids." As Threepio might say, "Oh my!" Collecting EWOKS #1-14, DROIDS #1-8 and EWOKS UK ANNUAL 1989.

536 pages, $100.

• ghrillado91

• Máscara de Majora

Escrito 19 noviembre 2015 - 21:50

A ver que tal está la mini serie esta de "Imperio Destruido" espero que no sea cuatro historietas aleatorias que podrían ocurrir en cualquier momento. Ya que van a ser entre el EP VI y el VII, que le den algo de entidad

• Por favor identifícate para escribir un tema
  • Por favor identifícate para responder
publicidad

0 usuarios están leyendo este tema

0 miembros, 0 invitados, 0 usuarios anónimos