Ir al contenido

publicidad

Foto

[Post Oficial] Assassin's Creed 2 Ya la venta!

Este tema ha sido archivado. Esto significa que no puedes responder en este tema.
2338 respuestas en este tema

• lokokillo

• Hylia

• vida restante: 100%

Escrito 05 febrero 2009 - 23:07

estare atento al post el uno digan lo que digan me gusto mucho asique el 2 seugramente caera

• JME

• Witch

Escrito 05 febrero 2009 - 23:15

ersolid, cuando salga el juego tendras perro, estarás casado y tendrás tres churrumbeles jeje te has pasao :P

• Miquel93

• Diosas de Oro

Escrito 05 febrero 2009 - 23:23

Veo muchos posts oficiales de juegos que tardarán mucho en salir, pero nadie hace uno de Las Crónicas de Riddick...(sí, es una indirecta XD)

Me gustó la primera parte, pero tienen que meter más variedad de situaciones

• enrsolid

• Lord Boros

Escrito 05 febrero 2009 - 23:30

ersolid, cuando salga el juego tendras perro, estarás casado y tendrás tres churrumbeles jeje te has pasao :P

xDD me he pasado un poquito si pero me he guardado el sitio :P

Escrito 05 febrero 2009 - 23:59

no tienes mucha informacion para el post enresolid pero cuenta con mi apoyo y te deseo suerte para hacer un buen post para la secuela de todo un señor juego¡¡
salu2 suerte con el post¡¡ ;)

• enrsolid

• Lord Boros

Escrito 06 febrero 2009 - 00:04

no tienes mucha informacion para el post enresolid pero cuenta con mi apoyo y te deseo suerte para hacer un buen post para la secuela de todo un señor juego¡¡
salu2 suerte con el post¡¡ ;)

Muchas gracias :) a ver si en la GDC se muestra algo

Escrito 06 febrero 2009 - 10:59

te as pasado pero mucho...puede que ya no jueges a las consolas...que la crisis acabe con todos nosotros...
ademas quita esa foto y pon nuse alguna de Napoleon o algo asin que creo que esta segunda parte es de la revolucion francesa...

GaZ9

• EXPULSADO
  • vida restante: 0%

Escrito 06 febrero 2009 - 15:20

aver si sale mas info y actualizas :D

• Cesharingan

• Mascarón Rojo

Escrito 06 febrero 2009 - 15:32

a mi el primero no me molo tanto como pense, habia mucho hype y pecó de repetitivo, pero la historia me encanto y tengo fe en que en la segunda parte pulan los aspectos que menos funcionaron el el primero y sacar un juegazo bestial. Por cierto, dicen que estara ambientada en la revolucion francesa, entonces altair no estara, logicamente....pero es posible que se trate de un descendiente directo del assassini, usease, otro altair en la epoca mas moderna?
queremos mas info yaaaaa XD

Escrito 06 febrero 2009 - 15:41

Napoleon era uno de la secta de los asesinos,por eso llavaba siempre la mano en "cavestrillo",para ocultar la daga deslizable y que le faltaba un dedo...es un un pequeño avance cuando sepa mas os lo are saver...

• aNtArEs150

• Tommy Vercetti

Escrito 24 febrero 2009 - 22:09

RUMOR: ASSASSINS CREED 2 podría estar localizado en Venecia

Whilst wondering around town today during my lunch break i noticed a Ubisoft booth. people were asking questionnaires about games. I thought hey, I'm a gamer, a pretty hardcore one i think il give this a go. so i did; Questionnaire wasn't too exciting to be fair, it was what happened afterwards that was. I was brought into a room with a TV set up and this is what followed :

A trailer for lo and behold, assassins creed 2, all be it in production and not finalised i will explain what i saw

Venice 15th/16th century, The camera pans onto the city focusing on the hussle and bussle of daily life. think the civilians from assassins creed 1 but more interactive with each other. During this scene we see a man passing money to the hands of an attractive girl, (originally i didn't notice this but was told by the rep that it does happen).

2 Men, a relatively large one and a skinny one step off a boat with a cohort of guards and proceed to a Square within the city, where a masked ball was taking place. Every ones dancing around, not much to say here other than that it was a ball.

The girl seen previously accepting the bribe, approaches the skinnier of the two men and takes him off to the crowd, for a dance, she was good looking, who'd say no. The camera spins around them centrally, but focusing on the dancers as a whole.

A guy comes out from the side, dressed in dancers garb and proceeds to stab this skinnier man in the neck, with what looks like the finger blade from AC1. Man dies spewing blood, garbble garbble etcetc.

The 2nd of the men, the fatter one, notices this and proceeds to run, after sending the guards after the protagonist. Who, by this time has reached the roof and runs parallel to the target who continues to run on the floor. The player jumps off onto the ground and the fat man stops. commenting on the fanciness of the jump.

Facing off, the fat man continues to speak. i cant quite recall the exact words but it was something along the lines of

"It was a shame that your mother had to die, she was a beautiful woman ... Your father on the other hand, it was due to your arrogance that he died"

The protagonist then shoots at the fat Man with a bolt pistol, and the trailer ends.

Post trailer discussion, a family feud was hinted at, yet nothing was said about the brotherhood. Disguises were also said to play a part in this game. The trailer was not fully textured or rendered but seemed on par to the crow trailer originally showed for assassins creed 1. due to the lack of textures and the like combined with the fluidity i would assume it wasn't game play. furthermore after the trailer was shown, i was shown 3 pictures of the protagonist, all in different clothes and chose to pick a favourite. significantly underneath the word ezio was written on all 3 pictures. I believe this to be the guys name, as it sounds Italian. Again his face wasn't entirely shown, so i assume it is the future reliving the past again.

Was told that this would be shown at a game expo this year, but not told which one. hinted E3 when pressured. release was given tho on a broad scale. Late this year early next.

http://www.destructo...ut-122677.phtml

Escrito 24 febrero 2009 - 22:12

No me fio mucho de los rumores , esperemos que sea un juego buenisimo y que no tenga la repetividad del primero

• enrsolid

• Lord Boros

Escrito 24 febrero 2009 - 22:15

Muchas gracias x la info aNtArEs150, ahora la pongo en 1º pagina

Imagen Enviada

..:: POST OFICIAL DE BIOSHOCK 2: SEA OF DREAMS::..

..:: POST OFICIAL DE WANTED: WEAPONS OF FATE ::..

..:: POST OFICIAL DE BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 ::..

..:: POST OFICIAL DE ASSASSIN'S CREED 2 ::..

..:: POST OFICIAL DE DIRT 2::..

Escrito 25 febrero 2009 - 03:45

Detalles de Assassin's Creed 2:

- Localizado en el siglo XV
- El personaje puede disfrazarse.
- El aspecto del protagonista sería similar a Altair pero con ropas más coloridas.
- El protagonista puede nadar.
- Posibilidad de usar la pólvora para interactuar con el resto los personajes.
- El juego saldría a finales de 2009 o bien principios del 2010.

Fuente

A trip to the high street may have resulted in an unexpected focus test for one of our tipsters, who says that he was shown very early footage of the next Assassin's Creed. It apparently looked similar to the first game, though set around the 15th century -- a few hundred years later. After the footage played, there was a Q&A session where it was revealed the story would incorporate a family feud and disguises would play a part in the game.

The focus testers were asked to decide on their favorite of three character designs. Each image had different colored costumes and varying numbers of pouches or bags for the main character, though the overall design was the same: Similar to Altair's, but more colorful and fitting for the time period. Under each image was the word "ezio," an Italian name derived from the word for "eagle." Fitting, for the series.

Our tipster also told us that he saw the protagonist swimming during the video -- something we've heard that Altair might've learnt since the first game -- and that he can "use gunpowder to propel items at people." The people conducting the focus test indicated that we might be seeing more of the game at E3 and that it will be in our hands late this year or early next. Of course, we've no way of confirming whether any of this is true, but it all sounds fairly plausable.

Más info en el próximo E3. :)

• Tito92

• Tatsumaki

Escrito 25 febrero 2009 - 03:53

Muy buenos datos Sephiroth ;) . ¿Y estará en el GC?

Saludos.

Este tema ha sido archivado. Esto significa que no puedes responder en este tema.
publicidad